gedizgursu@gmail.com wrote:
> m and n are lists or dicts or enumerates or classes or anything it can be
> assigned like
> following:
> instead of :
> m.a=n.a;
> m.b=n.b;
> m.c=n.c;
> I suggest:
> a,b,c of m to n ;
> I thought of this while writing something in javascript since I love pyhton
> above
> everything I can type (even more than native language sentences) I wanted to
> post this
> idea to here
> It is my first idea while coding ...
> In javascript, I was assinging a boundingBoxRect values to a div it was going
> like
> this:
> adiv=document.createElement("div")
> adiv.style.x=comp.x;
> adiv.style.y=comp.y;
> adiv.style.height=comp.height;
> adiv.style.widht=comp.width;
> I thought it is super waste of time instead of :
> x,y,height,width of comp to adiv;

How about something like…
    setattrs(adiv.style, getattrs(comp, 'x y height width')

where `getattrs` returns a dict and `setattrs` accepts a mapping?

That could be done now without adding any new features to the language. These
functions could be added to the standard library somewhere if they should
become official things.