On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 1:06 PM Chris Angelico <ros...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 7:58 AM Soni L. <fakedme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > [...] I have a whole library focused on this sort of
> > "canonical keys"-based iteration:
> >
> https://ganarchy.autistic.space/project/0f74bd87a23b515b45da7e6f5d9cc82380443dab/
> >
> > (Friendly warning, it does handle sets in a rather unusual way. I've
> > never used that feature outside unit tests, either. Pay no attention to
> > that however, as it's not relevant to this proposal.)

That link leads to a page where there's a link to
https://soniex2.autistic.space/git-repos/abdl.git/ which is not accessible
without further authentication.

> Too short, didn't read. Specifically, I'm not going to go digging
> through your links to find code to justify why you want this feature.
> Post some code here, or at very least, link directly to the code that
> would be improved by this feature.
>
> Soni, you're very close to my mental blocklist. Please put a bit more
> effort into your posts to make it clear what you're actually
> proposing, rather than making each of us do the work.

I have to agree with Chris here -- Soni, please put a bit more effort in
your posts, if you want to remain welcome here. From your URL I gather you
may not have the best social skills. That's fine. We all try to accommodate
a diverse audience here. But at some point, if you don't at least show that
you're trying your best, you will wear out your welcome here. Maybe that
has happened elsewhere. Don't blame it entirely on others or whatever
handicap you may have (we have no idea here, except that we observe your
posts to be somewhat cryptic). You have started a large number of threads
in a short amount of time, and most of them have generated little of use to
the Python community. Please think about how you can contribute something
more constructive.

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)
*Pronouns: he/him **(why is my pronoun here?)*