EVERYONE, please don’t follow up on the meta discussion. What’s said is
said. But this type of discussion never leads to anything useful, and often
causes more bad blood. (Chris, next time I think it would be better if you
sat on your hands. And ditto for everyone else who thinks to respond to an
issue about tone.)

--Guido (mobile)