On 16/07/2020 17:59, redrad...@gmail.com wrote:
Recently I have been thinking about why `JavaScript` with it's horrible type
system and lots of edge cases has supported so many platform and is very fast

First answer is simple, because big companies such as Google, Facebook and so
on evolve this language and run-time for it ...

But it is only part of story, all this platforms would not be possible without
some good architecture that was done by this companies

Um. I think you should go and read up a bit more about the history of Javascript. And then the history of PHP.

What is this architecture decision ? It is a splitting run-time and
infrastructure

V8 is JavaScript engine that could very fast execute JavaScript and that is all
!!
It has a reach API using which you can embed this run-time almost every where

What if we in Python will accomplish the same solution ?

You can embed Python right now. The API to do it exists, and a number of programs out in the world do exactly that.

--
Rhodri James *-* Kynesim Ltd