Ok... I wrong. The array of items have a NULL key and value if one item is
deleted. Sorry for the confusion.

On Sat, 1 Aug 2020 at 01:09, Guido van Rossum <gu...@python.org> wrote:

> the key and items views already implement the Set ABC, and I'd rather
> refrain from having them *also* implement the Sequence ABC.

I'm not pro or against the proposal, but maybe count it's not useful at all
for keys and items. Furthermore, dict implements __reversed__, that is not
a Mapping method, but it's a Sequence method.

I think that it's useful to implement methods of other APIs without
changing their name or implement the full other API... if it's useful ^^
But maybe I'm missing something in the general picture.