On 4/29/21 11:06 PM, Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> A proposal to change the theme of the
> Python docs.

The current docs theme is decent I think. Liked your link to the masonite docs theme slightly better, though not hugely different. However!

One  thing  that  drives me  nuts  about  the current  Python  docs  theme  is
the FULL  JUSTIFICATION that  adds random  spaces into  each  line to make the
edges                   line                                               up!

Whatever y'all do, please remove that. :D I sometimes deactivate it in the browser dev tools but there it is again next refresh.

-Mike