On Fri, 8 Apr 2022 at 12:22, Ricky Teachey <ri...@teachey.org> wrote:

> I just get really excited at the idea of it being native to the language and
> am dreaming of being able to use it more often for my every day calculations.
> Right now I just don't feel confident I can.

If you can describe what the Python of your dreams would look like,
that would be really useful. Most of the problem here is with people
who *don't* need units for every day calculations struggling to
understand what is wrong with a library-based solution, and what
"language support" would look like in practice.

Paul