Java calls this IllegalStateException so I would suggest IllegalStateError.

Looking at other exceptions that Java has, it would also be nice to
have UnsupportedOperationError (I have used NotImplementedError for this
but that suggests it might someday be implemented).

On the other hand, as you noted, it's fairly trivial to implement new
exceptions where needed.

--- Bruce