Torsten Kurbad wrote:
> But I ran into a problem while trying to build on my x86_64 Linux box:
>
> Modules/constants.c: In function 'LDAPinit_constants':
> Modules/constants.c:152: error: 'LDAP_OPT_DIAGNOSTIC_MESSAGE'

Sorry for that. This constant is available since OpenLDAP 2.4.x. Thanks for
reporting it so quickly.

ldap.h of OpenLDAP 2.4:

#define LDAP_OPT_DIAGNOSTIC_MESSAGE             0x0032
#define LDAP_OPT_ERROR_STRING                   LDAP_OPT_DIAGNOSTIC_MESSAGE

Renaming was probably done to reflect a name change in the revised LDAPv3 RFCs.

I'll release 2.3.3 tested with OpenLDAP 2.3.x libs.

Ciao, Michael.