Torsten Kurbad wrote:
>> I think, I'm almost there. I have a static libsasl and several static
>> plugin libs, but when I try to link one of the plugins with
>> _ldap.pyd, I get:
>>
>> e:\projects\prereq\built\cyrus-sasl\lib\sasl2\libcrammd5.a(plugin_common.o):
>>      In function `plug_ipfromstring':
>>      e:/projects/prereq/src/cyrus-sasl-2.1.23/plugins/plugin_common.c:150:
>>              undefined reference to `sasl_getaddrinfo'
>>      e:/projects/prereq/src/cyrus-sasl-2.1.23/plugins/plugin_common.c:157:
>>              undefined reference to `sasl_freeaddrinfo'
>> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>> error: command 'gcc' failed with exit status 1
>>
>> Should be a matter of proper includes. I'll track that down
>> tomorrow...
>
> in fact, it was a bit more than just proper includes, that's why it took
> me so long. ;-)
>
> But anyway, here's a new .egg for testing:
>
> http://svn.kmrc.de/download/distribution/contrib/python_ldap-2.3.9-py2.6-win32.egg

Sorry, still does not work. This is the console output:

U:\Proj\python-ldap\python-ldap\Demo>c:\Python26\python.exe sasl_bind.py
******************** CRAM-MD5 ********************
Error using SASL mechanism CRAM-MD5 {'desc': 'Success'}
******************** PLAIN ********************
Error using SASL mechanism PLAIN {'desc': 'Success'}
******************** LOGIN ********************
Error using SASL mechanism LOGIN {'desc': 'Success'}
******************** EXTERNAL ********************
Error using SASL mechanism EXTERNAL {'desc': 'Success'}
******************** GSSAPI ********************
Error using SASL mechanism GSSAPI {'desc': 'Success'}
Error using SASL mechanism NTLM {'desc': 'Success'}
Error using SASL mechanism DIGEST-MD5 {'desc': 'Success'}

BTW: You could test yourself e.g. against MS AD but take the FQDN in the LDAP
URI then.

Are there any options in cyrus-sasl to turn on debug logs? (Aargh! Tried to
use mod_auth_kerb today and the debugging also pretty much sucks with MIT
Kerberos.)

Ciao, Michael.