Alex Martelli escribió:

Yes, good point... I _do_ plan another book after I'm done with the 2nd ed Nutshell, though ti will mostly be about Design Patterns and development methods so may not meet your exact desires...

Now I'm anxious! *that* is the book I'm waiting for :)
I think the Python community really needs such a book; you have plenty of books and articles and papers and resources on-line with (almost) all the bits & pieces. But I really miss a book that focuses in the "Pythonic way" of project management, design patterns, development cycles, QA... something targeted to the enterprise.

I think that somehow Python's "J2EE" equivalent is already out there (sort of...), if you have time to look for the bits, and if you manage to glue them together. A good book with a higher level approach, focused in design, would be an invaluable help in that proccess.

--
Mariano