How is it that when I try to send out a valid response to help someone with
their python issue I get flagged, but this guy can send out something
totally useless to the python community?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (David Bostwick)
To: python-list@python.org
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 18:42:35 GMT
Subject: Re: *POLL* How many sheeple believe in the 911 fairy tale and
willing to accept an Orwellian doublespeak and enslavement world ?
In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Robert
Hicks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Please, none of the real facts points to anything else except what
>actually happened. Two planes hit two towers and they came down.

You're talking to the wind.  This is a conspiracy precisely because people
deny the crackpots.  Denial of their "evidence" proves that there is a
coverup.  Logic is not involved, only belief that doesn't respond to
dissenting evidence.