It could be a bug in gmail. I wasn't actually accusing you, just
thought it was funny enough to point out. Of course you could be more
sarcastic than me who knows. :)

I'm not worried though. I believe the best strategy against Identity
theft is bad credit.

So question , do you see the big red block on your own posts, or have
I been sitting in front of the puter too long?

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:25:13 -0800 (PST), rhat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yeah, you know I only ask questions about Test-driven development
> basics in hopes of obtaining your personal information, so that I can
> sell it on the Molodovian blackmarket. I'm not a "Phisher", I'm a
> comp-sci major who's too lazy to dig around for his own answers. ;)
>
> Thanks for your help Roy, I wasn't sure what the difference between
> unittest and pyunit were.
> --|2 \| /-\ |\| |</-\|_||_/-\|<15   (the uber-l33t version of my
> supersecret "phishing" alias which just so happens to be my actual
> name)
>
> PS: Yeah, I too am plerplexed as to why gmail allowed me to register
> "fakeadmin" as a login. Sure makes a good conversation started though.
> =P
>
> --

Thomas G. Willis
http://paperbackmusic.net