Adam DePrince wrote:
[...]
If the community needs it, a member of said community has both complete
unfettered freedom and a supportive environment to make it.

Which is this "supportive environment"?

You're on it. You drive a car? You have to treat it right to get what
you want, right? Same here. Ask correctly, and you will get your
answers.

Your interpretation/definition of "asking correctly" is irrelevant to me.

[...]
Make us proud Ilias. But whatever you do, don't beg.

I don't beg.

Really, remember this:

" My questions:   a) Why does the Python Foundation not provide
additionally a binary version, compiled with MinGW or another
open-source compiler?"

Many languages have the notion of the "rhetorical question." Also
[...] - (faulty interpretations, suggesting processing model)

no comments.

.

--
http://lazaridis.com