Paul McNett wrote:
> Shameless plug: consider using Dabo on top of wxPython - we feel it
> makes wxPython even easier and more pythonic, but admittedly there's a
> bit of a learning curve there too. Even though Dabo is a full
> application framework originally meant for desktop database
> applications, it is modular and you can choose to only use the UI
> bits... http://dabodev.com

Hi Paul,

I'm considering moving over to dabo for wxpython development.
However I do not write traditional database applications
à la foxpro (I'm a 20 years user of fox...) anymore.
Only xml-fed applications.

I'm a bit hesitant to jump onboard since dabo seemns to carry
over its own lot of database connectivity dependancy.

Can you reasonably use dabo for plain datafree application?

François