If you use pygtk, the notebook object could do that in a few lines of
code....
but im not sure about wxPython.
note that if your using *nix of some sort, gtk should work fine, but under
windows some people report issues.
-felix

On 6/28/07, senthil arasu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
Currently Iam integrating GUI Framework in Python.
As per design design,I need to use tab buttons to launch different HTML
pages in same frame(without launching seperate window ). I have already
tried with webbrowser class & WxPython GUI kit. Iam unable to get the
expected result.

I am wanted to be clear..!whether python supports my design or i need to
go for some other option

I need somebody to help me.

thanks