I'm trying to create a standalone version (.exe) of PythonCard's Custdb
sample using Py2Exe version 0.5.0.  Everytime I attempt to compile the
program, I get an error during compilation.  This is the exact code I'm
using in the setup file:

from distutils.core import setup
import py2exe

setup( name = "custdb",
       console = ["custdb.py"],
       data_files = [ (".", ["custdb.ini", "custdb.de.rsrc.py",
"custdb.rsrc.py", "customerdata.csv"]) ]
       )

This is the error message I get when I run custdb.exe:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "custdb.py", line 202, in ?
    app = model.Application(CustDbStack)
  File "PythonCard\model.pyc", line 337, in __init__
  File "PythonCard\resource.pyc", line 48, in getResource
  File "PythonCard\resource.pyc", line 86, in __init__
  File "PythonCard\resource.pyc", line 91, in __init__
  File "PythonCard\resource.pyc", line 91, in __init__
  File "PythonCard\resource.pyc", line 96, in __init__
  File "PythonCard\resource.pyc", line 139, in enforceSpec
  File "PythonCard\resource.pyc", line 30, in loadComponentModule
ImportError: cannot import module 'radiogroup

When I add "radiogroup" to the imports at the top of custdb.py, I get
this error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "custdb.py", line 18, in ?
ImportError: cannot import name radiogroup

This is line 18 in Custdb.py:

from PythonCard import dialog, model, radiogroup