Jonas Meurer wrote:

def i_update(image, imgid):
       image = "%s" % (image)
       sql_exec = """UPDATE Images SET Image='%s' WHERE ImgID = '%s'
               """ % (image, imgid)
       o = open("/tmp/file.jpg", "w")
       o.write(image)
       o.close()
       db_connect.cursor.execute(sql_exec)

I've never tried extensively to use images inside a database (too slow for most of my uses), but I thought I'd drop in to point out that you should, for security reasons, be using place holders on your sql. It might just fix your image problem as well, but I don't know. Also, converting a binary image into a string doesn't seem like it would be wise, but like I said, I've never tried it. At any rate, your function would look like this:

def i_update(image, imgid):
image = "%s" % (image)
o = open("/tmp/file.jpg", "w")
o.write(image)
o.close()
db_connect.cursor.execute("""UPDATE Images SET Image=%s WHERE ImgID=%s""", (image, imgid))