[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> But it would be much nicer if I had a function to covert to string
> as part of the TestOutcomes class. How would I implement this?

Others have given ad hoc implementations that may do what you want.

I'd like to know if the Cheeseshop package 'enum' is useful to
you. Any constructive feedback would be appreciated.

    <URL:http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/enum/>

--
 \       "Remorse: Regret that one waited so long to do it."  -- Henry |
  `\                                                        L. Mencken |