Oops. What I think I'm looking for is a way to open a data file of records
that are 640x480 that are gray scaled. I probably need something like an
open and a read. Once I've got that, then I need to place the raw image into
a draw area on the canvas, so that I can draw on the image.

--
                          Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

                        Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>