Nick Stinemates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes on Thu, 24 Apr 2008 08:26:57 -0700:
> On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 04:07:01AM -0700, GD wrote:
> > Please remove ability to multiple inheritance in Python 3000.

I hope your request will not be followed.

> > Multiple inheritance is bad for design, rarely used and contains many
> > problems for usual users.

Multiple inheritance is very productive by supporting mixin classes.
I use it extensively and get clean code quickly developped.

I hate Java because it does not support multiple inheritance
and forces me to write lots of tedious error prone delegations
to work around this limitation.

Dieter