Hi,
> 1) I'm not sure if WMI can be forced to close down system processes,
> but if it can it's probably by means of specifying one or more
> privileges when you connect. Try looking in the WMI newsgroups
> for a more general (non-Python) answer to this and I'll happily
> explain how to apply it in a Python context.
I use VBS to kill these processes,the VBS cannot kill these either.

> 2) I can't quite see from this traceback where the problem
> arises. Have you snipped the traceback at all, or was that
> all there was? Can you narrow the thing down to a short
> snippet of code which I'm likely to be able to run independently,
> please?
import wmi
from time import sleep

c = wmi.WMI ()
process_watcher = c.Win32_Process.watch_for("creation")
while True:
        new_process = process_watcher()
        if new_process.Caption == 'notepad.exe':
                print "start killing.."
                sleep(5)
                result = new_process.terminate()
                print "killed"
We must start the notepad.exe manually, then (1) kill the notepad.exe
by this code.
(2)we kill the notepad.exe before this code manually. Both will result
in errors.