En Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:11:55 -0300, greg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribi�:

I am able to use the PIL module to capture a screen or specific
window.  My problem is when capturing a window (on windows XP) I can
only capture the "visible" portion of the window.  Is there any way to
capture the entire window?  specifically the scrolled portion of a
window that is not visible on the screen.

Camtasia Studio -a commercial product- has a few ways to do that; one is to send many simulated mouse clicks to the window scroll bars, capturing the window contents in stripes. pywinauto would help on doing that from Python http://pywinauto.blogspot.com/

--
Gabriel Genellina