Hi all,

I need a recommendation. I would to like to use the logging module to
create log messages the following way:
a) Every log message does go to  a admin sink.
b) The logging of special messages should go to the admin sink AND to
a sink specifically for
a certain addressee.
c) I don't want to write the log message to two different loggers for
that purpose. I would like to do it this way:
common_logger.log('bla')   -> message to admin sink
certain_logger.log('something' -> message to admin sink and addressee-
sink
d) Filtering and debug level should work as expected.

I could I achieve this in a elegant way?

Best regards
Andreas Mock