Christof Winter wrote, On 28.07.2008 12:32:
I am trying to use a webservice with SOAPpy:

import SOAPpy
intact_wsdl = "http://www.ebi.ac.uk/intact/binary-search-ws/binarysearch?wsdl";
intact_serv = SOAPpy.WSDL.Proxy(intact_wsdl)

[...]

My question:
- Is there a problem with the WSDL file being not valid?

I just figured out that this could indeed be true. The WSDL document contains an XML Schema import that probably should be an XML Schema include:

"The import element is used to add multiple schemas with different target namespace to a document."
http://www.w3schools.com/schema/el_import.asp

"The include element is used to add multiple schemas with the same target namespace to a document."
http://www.w3schools.com/schema/el_include.asp

Maybe I should post this to comp.text.xml

Christof