domain.strip()
Assuming domain is the string with the newline.

-Steve Johnson

On Jul 28, 2008, at 1:32 PM, Support Desk wrote:

Hello all,
I am using os.popen to get a list returned of vpopmail users, something like this

x = os.popen('/home/vpopmail/bin/vuserinfo -n -D mydomain.com).readlines()

x returns a list, of usernames, and I am trying to append the usernames with the domain like so

for line in x:
            print line + [EMAIL PROTECTED] + domain

but instead of getting

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

im getting a newline character like:
user
@domain.com
User
@comain.com
User2
@domain.com

Is there some way I can get this list without the newline characters being added. or somehow remove the newline characters. Any help would be appreciated.