On 28 jul 2008, at 03.59, William McBrine wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 00:58:59 +0200, Python.Arno wrote:

http://undefined.org/python/py2app.html

py2app bundles Python itself into the app, right? I wonder, is there no way to create an app bundle that relies on the existing installation of
Python, since OS X already comes with Python? I have a tiny little
program (~20k) that I'd like to make into an app bundle, if only to
suppress the console window, and I'd rather not lump in the whole Python
interpreter if I can avoid it.

--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0 -- pass it on
        There is Platypus, a general open source program to wrap a script