En Sun, 03 Aug 2008 19:57:10 -0300, Grant Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribi�:

On 2008-08-03, Larry Bates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What are they teaching in computer science classes these days?

When I was an undergrad the only courses that dealt with FP
issues were classes on numerical analysis.  I don't even know
if numerical analysis classes were required for CS majors.  I
think most of us in that class were engineering majors.

And even if those topics were always covered in CS classes, a CS degree isn't required to program in Python - fortunately.

--
Gabriel Genellina