lee a écrit :
On Sep 1, 2:37 pm, "Diez B. Roggisch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
lee wrote:
(snip)
 i agree with u, my data strusture is not efficient. but all the
records,viz...name,phno, email,address are all generated at runtime ,
when the user enters them. so how can i design my datastructure in
that case?

<ot>

Are "u" short on keystrokes? You are not textmessaging here...

> i am soory for that keystrokes

Is your cap key broken ?-)

</ot>

(snip)
. can anyone tell me how can i change
the value of key.
suppose i have a dictionary

kev =  {'kabir': ['[EMAIL PROTECTED]', '1234', 'missuri'], 'shri':
['[EMAIL PROTECTED]', '23423', 'india'], 'marsa': ['[EMAIL PROTECTED]',
'2345', 'brazil'], 'sandeep': ['[EMAIL PROTECTED]', '007',
'canada']}

how can i change the key to something like 'sabir' and how can i
change the values of kabir?

I don't mean to be harsh, but did you read the FineManual(tm) ? All this is very basic (no pun) stuff, mostly documented, and easy to try out using the interactive interpreter. This ng is very newbie-friendly, but this doesn't mean you can hope to get by without doing the minimal effort of going thru the tutorial and trying a couple things by yourself before asking.

Hope you'll understand the above remark intends to be an helpful advice...