abhilash pp wrote:

I don't know if this question will fit on this section,
any way my query is , i have used one script demork.py to extract details from Firefox history.dat file and now the problem is how to convert the TIMESTAMP given by that to normal date and time.
example timestams are like this,

1202919771609375
1213874676203125
1215693263859375

i have used datetime module for this but it gave me error

a quick googling indicates that the file contains microseconds, not seconds. dividing by 1e6 should do the trick:

>>> t = 1202919771609375
>>> datetime.datetime.fromtimestamp(t / 1e6)
datetime.datetime(2008, 2, 13, 17, 22, 51, 609375)

</F>