I will be running zope, and I would also like to run mod_python. The problem
arised when zope wants a threaded version of python and mod_python wants
no_threads.

I've been searching the mod_python site for pointers on how to install two
instances of python, then configuring mod_python to use the non-thread
instance. Haven't found anything yet.

I'd appreciate any pointers the group may have as to how to install two
pythons on the system -- and freely switch between a threaded and non-threaded
version.  I know I can do this with pythonpath or/and python home but I'm not
really good at experimenting without destroying things.

--
David Bear
phone:  480-965-8257