En Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:50:03 -0300, Daniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

RPyC is use in pyscripter to provide remote debugging.  I was having
trouble getting the RPyC module working, and the reason is that the
RPyC site only provides a download for Python 3 (not sure why, since I
suspect that a lot of people are still in the 2.x releases).  Anyway,
I found an old version of RPyC and it worked out great.  I'm not
actually developing it.

Don't be confused - RPyC 3.00 RC1 refers to the 3.0 version of RPyC, not of Python. It is a pure Python project; mainly targeted to 2.5, backported to 2.4 and 2.3.

--
Gabriel Genellina