En Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:21:17 -0200, Pekeika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

Good morning group,

When I open my Python window, this is appearing instead of the command
line >>>. (I'm somehow new to Python).

  File "boot_com_servers.py", line 21, in <module>
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\pythoncom.py", line 3, in
<module>
    pywintypes.__import_pywin32_system_module__("pythoncom", globals
())
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\win32\lib\pywintypes.py", line
98, in __import_pywin32_system_module__
    ('.dll', 'rb', imp.C_EXTENSION))
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be
found.

Do you mean, you just type python <enter> at the command prompt, and get the above error? Please post the *entire* traceback you get - the first lines are important too.

I also noticed that the "queue" is not working, along with other basic
commands.

Which "queue"? Which basic commands?

What should I do?
I'm afraid to update and replace all the modules that I have compiled
and installed in my directory, and don't know how to do it without
damaging everything...
PLEASE HELP!

Try starting Python from an empty directory. Maybe you inadvertidly aliased some standard module with another module of your own (like "site.py", "user.py"...)
Also, try starting Python using: python -v
and look for some module imported from your own directories, not from the Python standard library.

--
Gabriel Genellina