Aahz wrote:
In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
W. eWatson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
George Sakkis wrote:
On Nov 17, 12:25 am, "W. eWatson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there some repository that says something like for Python 2.5 it works with:

Win OSes: W2K, XP, Vista
numpy vers y, matplotlib vers x. scipy z, etc.
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#writewell
If I might state that what I like about posts like yours, is that
invariably they are followed by someone who actually understand the
question. Such is the case again here. See the Chris R. post.

The fact that someone happened to understand your question does not
remove the onus upon you to write clearly.  You may not be so lucky next
time.
Look up the word dialectic.

--
                               W. eWatson