En Mon, 15 Dec 2008 14:29:31 -0200, cmdrrickhun...@yaho.com <conrad.am...@gmail.com> escribió:

PS. In my opinion the solution would be to have the option of entering
a "whitespace insensitive" mode which uses C style {} and ;.  The
token to enter it could be as complicated as you want (in fact, it may
make sense to make it complicated to discourage use unless it's really
advantageous).  I'd sugest {{ and }} or something bigger like {={ }
=}.  Only two problems: 1) I'm sure it would offend Guido's sense of
language aesthetics  2) I'm sure the idea has been hashed over on this
newsgroup to death... hence prefering a workaround instead.

It's a hidden feature, already implemented. Try:

from __future__ import braces

--
Gabriel Genellina