Aaron Brady a écrit :
On Dec 30, 2:52 pm, Bruno Desthuilliers
<bdesth.quelquech...@free.quelquepart.fr> wrote:
Aaron Brady a écrit :

On Dec 30, 11:16 am, prueba...@latinmail.com wrote:
(snip)
You really do like to reinvent the wheels do you? :-) Nothing wrong
with that. Just be aware that most people that really need what you
are proposing are probably already using mature feature rich libraries
for that.
http://wiki.python.org/moin/HigherLevelDatabaseProgramming
Look at these options!  Who invents the wheel?  Naturally, I've had
time to master every one.
Oh, so that's why you propose to add yet another item to the list ?

Aha, so it is.  Your criticism might seem harsh,

This was mostly a tentative to make you notice that it might be better to check out the existing solutions and possibly contribute to one of them instead of inventing yet another one...

but it has an
advantage.  It made me get the lead out, that is, think.

(snip)

... but it obviously failed.