Roy Smith wrote:
I'm starting to play with SOAP.  The zeroth question that needs
answering is, "Which SOAP module should I use?"  There seem to be a
number of different ones to pick from.  Any suggestions?

It depends on whether you want to write a client or a server application. If you only want to write a client I found suds ( https://fedorahosted.org/suds/ ) very helpful. It is actively developed and the documentation is comprehensive. Well, for the server I think you have to rely on the ZSI (http://pywebsvcs.sourceforge.net/) project. In retrospect my first steps in this library were rather painful but som year ago it was the most sophisticated library.

Regards,
Ralf