Dave Cook wrote:
On 2005-04-09, flupke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

i create my GUIs mainly via wxGlade. However when you start of to program and want to do some rearranging to the gui, wxglade overwrites your file and you've got to put your own code back in.

How about generating XRC files instead of Python?  I admit I've never tried
it with wxGlade, so I don't know how well it works, but with the original
Glade one only uses XML, you can't generate Python at all.

Dave Cook

That sounds like a good idea. I'm going to check how i can load stuff from the resource file.

Thanks for the tip

Regards,
Benedict Verheyen