In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello I need to build table which need searching data which needs more
> power then dictionary or list in python, can anyone help me what kind
> of database suitable for python light and easy to learn. Is mySQL a
> nice start with python ?
>
> Sincerely Yours,
> Pujo

MySQL lacks some of the more advanced features of commercial SQL databases
like Oracle or Sybase, but other than that, it's an excellent and very
popular choice.

It's free, easy to install, runs on many platforms and has interfaces to
many languages (including Python).  It's also been around a long time and
used on many large-scale projects, so you can have confidence that it's
stable.  It's also well documented, both with on-line material from the
makers, and from third party publishers (I like the O'Reily book).