I am using "EPD with Py2.5 4.0.30002"when I try to launch IDLE.app which is
in the above folder i get  -bash: IDLE.app: command not found
which is strange because when I do ls it is listed.
the path to the folder is
/Applications/EPD\ with\ Py2.5\ 4.0.30002
ls returns
Build Applet.app Mayavi.terminal
Docs Pylab.terminal
Examples Python Launcher.app
Extras Update Shell Profile.command
IDLE.app

Then I do/get
vincent-daviss-macbook-pro:EPD with Py2.5 4.0.30002 vmd$ IDLE.app
-bash: IDLE.app: command not found

Not sure what I am doing wrong

Is the a way do download a new version of IDLE.app?

That last part is ugh!

Thanks
Vincent Davis