Steven D'Aprano wrote:
On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:52:40 +1100, Joel Ross wrote:

Thanks for the quick response guys. Help me out a alot. I'm a newbie to
python and your replies help me understand a bit more about python!!

Joel, unless you have Guido's time machine and are actually posting from the future, the clock, or possibly the time zone, on your PC is set wrong.

I'm from the distant future. Too protect and Serve humankind!!!

lol thanks dude. I'm a day ahead of myself. I had my linux box running off UTC and it didn't include daylight savings so I adjusted it myself, must have accidentally changed the day as well :).