MRAB wrote:
Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 21:22:45 +0100, Peter Otten <__pete...@web.de>

Steve Holden wrote:

Jervis Whitley wrote:
What happens when you have hundreds of megabytes, I don't know.

I hope I never have to test a word that is hundreds of megabytes long
for a vowel :)
I see you don't speak German ;-)
I tried to come up with a funny way to point out that you're a fool.

But because I'm German I failed.

    Yeah... the proper language to bemoan is Welsh <G>
Where "w" is vowel <G>

So is "y", but then it is in English too, sometimes.

Heh, born and raised in Germany, moved to the Netherlands and now live in the UK, speak a bit of French too. No wonder the only language that makes actually sense to me is Python.

--
mph