Ross Ridge (Sat, 21 Feb 2009 17:07:35 -0500)

Thorsten Kampe  <thors...@thorstenkampe.de> wrote:
>*sigh* I give up on you. You didn't even read the "Joel on Software"
>article. The whole "why" and "what for" of Unicode and MIME will always
>be a complete mystery to you.

I understand what Unicode and MIME are for and why they exist.  Neither
their merits nor your insults change the fact that the only current
standard governing the content of Usenet posts doesn't require their use.

                                        Ross Ridge

--
 l/  //   Ross Ridge -- The Great HTMU
[oo][oo]  rri...@csclub.uwaterloo.ca