On Mar 2, 4:03 pm, "J. Clifford Dyer" <j...@sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-03-02 at 00:33 -0800, Hussein B wrote:

> > > Let me add to that checklist:
>
> > > Are you sure the email you are creating has the encoding declared
> > > properly in the headers?
>
> > > Cheers,
> > > Cliff
>
> > My HTML markup contains only table tags (you know, table, tr and td)
>
> Ah.  The issue is not with the HTML markup, but the email headers.  For
> example, the email you sent me has a header that says:

> Guessing from the recipe you linked to, you probably need something
> like:
>
> msgRoot['Content-type'] = 'text/plain; charset="utf-16"'
>
> replacing utf-16 with whatever encoding you have encoded your email
> with.
>
> Or it may be that the header has to be attached to the individual mime
> parts.  I'm not as familiar with MIME.
>
> Cheers,
> Cliff

Hey Cliff,
I tried your tip and I still get the same thing (?????)
I added print statement to print each value of the result set into the
console, which also prints ???? characters instead of the real
characters values.
Maybe a conversion is happened upon getting the data from the
database?
(the values are stored correctly in the database)