If the documentation is not clear to you as it was not to me, the following
adds the search path, /Volumes/iDisk/match/python/matchmod, to the list of
places python looks for modules, I have this included  as an
import statement at the beginning of a program.

from sys import path
path.append("/Volumes/iDisk/match/python/matchmod")

Thanks
Vincent Davis
720-301-3003