On 02.04.2009 11:34, Gabriel Genellina wrote:
En Wed, 01 Apr 2009 17:51:52 -0300, Wolfgang Forstmeier
<mail...@supai.de> escribió:

what kind of error do I have with getting this error at starting my app.
Im am not using IdleConf.GetOption right now.

Warning: configHandler.py - IdleConf.GetOption -
problem retrieving configration option 'name'
from section 'Keys'.
returning default value: ''

but do you use idle or idlelib in your application?

Ah yes,

after some research in my code I found the following import

from idlelib.OutputWindow import tkMessageBox

Maybe someone could assist me with fixing that issue,
because I am really new to python and does not exactly know what to do now.