Saul Spatz wrote:
W. eWatson wrote:
I'm looking a program that I'm not real familiar with that uses an after_cancel method and after_id variable. Are they related to some particular widget and what is there function? Perhaps they are related to a Cancel button on a widget?

http://www.pythonware.com/library/tkinter/introduction/x9507-alarm-handlers-and-other.htm
Thanks. There was a chance it belonged to another part of the program the is processes an "after" event image.

--
                               W. eWatson

                    Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>