Marco Mariani wrote:
Mario wrote:

I used JCreator LE, java IDE for windows because, when I add documentation of some new library, I have it on a F1 and index. So how you manage documentation and code completion ? I asume that you are geek but not even geeks could know every method of every class.

What you call "code completion" cannot work in many cases with dynamic languages. Nobody knows which methods are available to an object until the program is running.... I must admit that I've never used completion of anything while developing. I routinely it do with the IPython shell, and I would suffer if I didn't have it in postgres, but not while editing python.
You'd be amazed at how much ActiveState's Python _can_ and _does_
guess/infer about available methods.  It is pretty fancy (even for
an old stick-in-the-mud "Lave my keyboard alone" guy like me.

--Scott David Daniels   [no affiliation, except former customer]
scott.dani...@acm.org