Hi Ned. The Python module I am building is actually the Python module
for ROOT, a large package from CERN. However, the problem arises
before that code enters the picture, when I am building Python itself.
All I want to do is create "libpython2.5.dylib", or its equivalent,
and I can't seem to make that happen on Tiger.

Thanks,
Eric