Hi there, I am running Windows on my dev machine and am running into
the following error while running Django and my email routines.

Exception Type:         RuntimeError
Exception Value:        No SSL support included in this Python
Exception Location:     C:\Python26\lib\smtplib.py in starttls, line 615

This may sounds stupid but I thought SSL support was baked into
Python? I am running Active State Python 2.6.2 and Django 1.1. The
code works on my server but emails are not being sent properly so I
need to debug the app.

Can someone please point out what I am missing. Thanks